Today’s Alpine Farming Expansion Gameplay is our first opportunity to incorporate the new Precision Farming DLC into our Alpine map. We will need to purchase some equipment and begin taking soil samples of our existing fields as we begin revealing the soil types of the map.
Enrich your Farming Simulator 19 experience and reach for the mountaintop with the official Alpine Farming Expansion!
In a brand-new alpine environment, drive and use over 30 authentic vehicles and farming machinery from brands like Aebi, Lindner, Pöttinger, Rigitrac, SIP and more. Widen your horizons in new, lucrative mountain farming activities up on the hills and down in the valley.
The best-selling franchise returns this year with a complete overhaul of the graphics engine, offering the most striking and immersive visuals and effects, along with the deepest and most complete farming experience ever.
Farming Simulator 19 takes the biggest step forward yet with the franchise’s most extensive vehicle roster ever! You’ll take control of vehicles and machines faithfully recreated from all the leading brands in the industry, including for the first time John Deere, the largest agriculture machinery company in the world, Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr and many more.
Farming Simulator 19 will feature new American and European environments in which to develop and expand your farm and will introduce many exciting new farming activities, including new machinery and crops with cotton and oat! Tend to your livestock of pigs, cows, sheep, and chickens – or ride your horses for the first time, letting you explore in a brand-new way the vast land around your farm.
Farming Simulator 19 is the richest and most complete farming experience ever made!
– The biggest step forward for the Farming Simulator franchise, offering the most striking and immersive graphics ever
– Use and drive hundreds of faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including for the first time John Deere
– Tend to your livestock including pigs, cows, sheep, chicken, and for the first time horses
– Ride your own horses and explore the vast areas offered in huge open worlds loaded with farming activities
– Develop your farm online with up to 16 players and enrich your Farming experience with community-created mods